Montag, 24. Oktober 2011

About destiny

To know this workings they are driving me, also while being aware that they are just running
Things that cannot be changed: How to know the difference to the ones who can?
Guess what! Some persist, in spite of intens-est endeavours
In my history one can find occurences, making visible the coherences.

The will for willing must fail
The soul is looking for it’s way, which may lead it away from conveniences and comforts, also into solitude.
It shall find it’s way, passing conveniences and comforts of a so called normal life, with maybe a job, a partner, and a finished degree. Could you hear a snort? By no means. It’s the life i tried so hard to lead. And I failed, again and again.
Many illusions collapsed. To be lead out of my rainbow bubble into this life, which wants to be lead. But not lead by „me“, which may contain an Ego, wishing for many another things.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen